A hack job by Jane on her own cute head of hair.
I suppose I am not alone in this place in the world. Thousands of mother's before me have stood looking at what remains of a three-year-old hair cut. But suddenly when you are acutally in the moment, you certainly don't feel like much of a mother. What should I do now?

19 comments:
haha!! Oh my goodness that is funny. How does she explain herself? What did she say she was doing or why?
I don't know how you fix a situation like that... You'll have to wait to see what Lisa says.
Good thing she has such a beautiful little face. She's going to have to wear a cute (short) bob for a while.
OMGoodness! She really did a number on that side of her hair...and right after you just got it cut! I'm sorry Annee. At least it we will all be able to tell the difference between you two little cuties for awhile! :)
She just came walking up the stairs and asked me how I liked her new hair cut? She was very proud until she saw the look on my face. Then she started crying. And she cried again when Darin came home and he didn't compliment her new hair cut either.
Oh no!!! That's amazing! I'm sure you'll come up with something cute and maybe she'll need to wear more cute headbands or clips.
Oh Annee! I didn't even know what you meant when you said "At least Mei Li has hair you can brush." I was so confused, thinking "Annee, your girls have hair too." Oh I'm so sorry. I cut my hair a lot when I was little. And not even at my own house! I was at my parents' friend's house. Oh man. She DOES have a really beautiful face!
my heart jumped up into my throat. this is really bad!!!
Oh Annee. It's so sad. Kinda funny. Not a good sign when the hair dresser in the family says it's bad. Headbands. Cheap plastic headbands. Buy them cheap because they'll inevitably try and stretch them as far as they can go and then SNAP!
Ahh! I'm always waiting for this day to come and luckily it hasn't yet. I can still picture our family Christmas picture with Lori and her SHORT bangs she cut herself. At least you will be able to laugh at it 20 years from now.
oh no!!!!! That last picture is classic though. Chelsea did that when she was little too. And I cut my bangs right before our family picture when I was 3 or 4....mom wasn't to proud of me at that point.
PS....you could turn it into a cute pixie cut or something....I don't know
Oh dear is right! I feel your pain. I hear that hats are all the rage for spring, though. She seems to like accessorizing, so maybe you can do the hat or coordinating scarf thing.
short A-line bob with her ears peirced is the answer. and is it inevitable that girls will at some point in toddlerhood cut their hair?
Oh no! She really cut it good. I agree with Kathryn. Headbands are the way to go. Just ride out the new hairdo. She would look great with Lisa's suggestion of the A-line haircut too. I can't wait to see her new look.
Hi Annee... Shannon Hyer from high school...maiden name Smith...my 3 year old recently cut her own hair, luckily it was actually kind of cute! She just cut long side-swept bangs in the front that are actually really in style...I feel your pain
so..... what was the outcome? post some pictures of Jane's new hair cut.
Ok Lisa, glad you redeemed yourself with some suggestion- the initial comment was less than comforting! I was hoping somehow we'd made it past that potential age... not so, huh? I'm anxious to see the new do!
Find a Cyndi Lauper album cover to show her how retro-80's she is.
Post a Comment