Sunday, February 03, 2008

A Chocolate Cake Sort of a Day.

When it was 1pm on Thursday and we were all still in pajama's playing video games and lulling about (no school for the boys because they were "sick"), I decided it was time to take action. On Wednesday morning at the gym I had watched on the "Today" show while they made what they called the Ultimate Chocolate cake. A cake so delicous that your family would love you forever if you made it for them. So that's what I decided we needed on Thursday.







Too bad it took until 10:34 pm for it to be finished. Mind you I get distracted here and there, so it might not take you seven hours to make the ultimate cake. And even though it violates every rule of healthful living to eat a piece of chocolate cake at 10:34pm, I did! And it was ultimate. Try making one for yourself.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

What....Chocolate Cake. What happen to the "no sweets". I thought I had some support here!! Traitor. Traitor to the Ultimate Chocolate Cake!

sarah said...

I like that the fruits of your day at the gym was chocolate cake! It looks divine!

Ie Li said...

yum.

Annee said...

I know Sandy. I am a traitor. I will return soon, I hope! And I too wondered while at the gym how many people were watching that segment and thinking that they were going to make chocolate cake too.

Karin said...

I'm impressed you stopped at just ONE slice! yummy.