Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Little Girls



A .


B.

I know many of my friends have pretty adorable kids. But today, I just have to say that mine are pretty adorable too. It isn't often that I match them from head to toe, and when I do, it's picture worthy. Thanks Old Navy for having these cute dresses on the rack for $2.99. Too cute!!

P.S. Do you know which is which? I've labeled the pictures A and B so that you can submit your vote. They don't really look identical, do they?
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Karin said...

My first guess was Jane is on the right in picture A. But have they switched spots for picture B?? No wonder their nursery teachers were worried when they came in with matching haircuts!
P.S. hurray for Old Navy CLEARANCE! Anna wore her clearance dress today, but it was $6. Well done to you!

NicoleD said...

They are sooo CUTE Annee! Love that you matched them! :)

junioraudio said...

jane is on the right for picture a and the left for picture b?

sara b said...

I think that Jane is on the right in picture A and Ruby is on the left. Then in picture B they have switched.

I tried to go back to other photos of them to help me out, but got too confused...

Ie Li said...

Jane is on the left in picture B. Ruby on the right. What a find those dresses are! Way to go.

sarah said...

Nice new background! What happened to Ruby's nose?

Annee said...

You guys are all right! Jane is on the right in A and the left in B. And Jane scratched Ruby's nose right before she got her finger nails cuts. She was being naughty. Too bad for Ruby. I think Ruby in the end told Jane she was sorry. Instead of the other way around. But Jane did have to sit in time-out.

Karin said...

Ahh, brilliant, Sarah. Click to ENLARGE the photo and get a clearer look...