It has been a day today! The ladies turned 3. The party started at 7am when George ran upstairs to wake them up to see the decorations and their presents. And it finally ended around 7:30pm after a Princess party at lunch time, and an after dinner party with dad. Non-stop fun, I am telling you.
The Highlight:
Opening a "treasure chest" of dress-up clothes at 7:45am. These became our birthday outfits throughout the whole day. However, as you will see during the birthday party, there were times of simply enjoying the birthday suit, on the birthday.
The Birthday Party:
The girlfriends, Rachel and Avery came over for lunch to help party it up by sharing Top Ramen (we pull out all the stops on a birthday!), princess dresses, tiaras and cupcakes. It was devine. All the girls were so sweet and happy that it truly was a joy. Lots of hugs and "Hank Yous" were shared.The Conclusion:
And as the clock neared 7pm, you can see by the look on my face that I was beginning to wonder if the partying would ever stop?!

5 comments:
Happy birthday, girls! You live like royalty. Did Annee and Sarah have thrones, ball gowns, tiaras and day long parties at this age? Could any little girls possibly look happier than these?
Way to go mom! I love the tiara decorating activity. Glad to hear it all went off without a hitch.
This is a busy birthday week for you. Please wish Jane, Ruby, and Darin a happy birthday from the SAZband. We love you!
Annee, your girls are adoreable! I found your blog lurking around others I ran into from the HS crowd. Fun to see your face! I've been having fun linking up to others from your blog as well. . . I am about to become mama of 4 as well, looks like you've handled it very well!
What a good mom to party all day with her birthday girls. Sounds like you gotta have a lot of energy for you adorable princesses :)
Post a Comment