Thank you for the flowers Darin. I love you the most! Looking forward to our date tonight.
Henry made a card for me at school. Inside it said: "Happy Valentine's Day. Get ready to say I love you." He told me it was a poem. I think it's his true sentiments. Saying "I love you" is something he has to prep-up for. What a lovely day. Have fun getting ready to say "I love you" to someone.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day.
Posted by Annee at 2:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How was your date? Where did you go?
Yes, I too am interested in where you went out to eat.
Well, we just went to California Pizza Kitchen. Nothing too fancy. We tried to go to Melting Pot, but no reservations available! Then we wandered around the mall trying to decide if we should see a movie. And ended up at Barnes and Noble followed by the Blondie dessert at Applebee's. It was relaxing and fun.
Post a Comment