Sunday, February 03, 2008

Hair Cuts.





It was time. Ruby needed a trim, and Jane needed a little something new. I wasn't going to give her the exact same hair cut as Ruby, but Darin won that coin toss. Of course, as soon as Jane walked into nursery today, we over heard them say to her, "Oh no, you got a hair cut too?!"
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

sarah said...

Their haircuts look adorable! And I love the outfits too.

sarah said...

p.s. I love that all the titles on your blog have a period at the end. Is that a holdover from Mme. Ferretti at Oakview? I do it too when I'm jotting down my grocery list.

Ie Li said...

They look so cute! I miss those girls. I bet they've grown up so much since we last saw them. Well, we'll see you all at beach week and in Korea sometime.

Jan Hawkes said...

Annee - Congratulations! I remember living in Japan as a kindergartner as being a blast. It was a very positive experience for me and I have nothing but fond memories of learning about the culture and people. Grandma really got us immersed in it with dancing and singing lessons, trips out to country farms and native restaurants. This will give your kids a real boost in school for the duration of their educations. Which is closer to Korea - Utah or Germany?
Not that everyone named Earnest is related to you, but I was wondering if you or Darin know this girl. I'm confident she is LDS.
http://blog.electromneyin2008.com/2008/02/04/the-new-girl/

Annee said...

Hey Jan. I knew that my family would be excited for us about the opportunity to live abroad again. We'll make the most of it. Darin's cousin is named Mark Earnest, and that girl from the Romney site is his wife. So yes, Darin is related. Mark is a new attorney, I think in So. California.

Christy said...

They look adorable! They have such the Zackrison look. You can for tell they are your girls.

sara b said...

You guys give great haircuts! I don't think any of our kids have ever had a haircut from us that looked normal. I have to say, their outfits are really cute. And I love your new background for your blog. It just reminds me of you.

Annee said...

Sara, I do not give good hair cuts. I can go to Child Style and request a good hair cut. I just didn't want to lead anyone else astray!