Let me just say that I think this guy is amazing. Always have, always will. Happy Birthday Darin!
what a manly picture Dee.
I couldn't see who you were talking about he blended in so well ;)
Happy Birthday Darin! We've been thinking about you today. So did all the guys at the office throw you a party today? I hope you got to do something different and fun. You look like a real live army guy in that picture!
Happy Birthday Darin. Thank you for all you and your family does for our country.
Happy Birthday! This is a great picture.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
what a manly picture Dee.
I couldn't see who you were talking about he blended in so well ;)
Happy Birthday Darin! We've been thinking about you today. So did all the guys at the office throw you a party today? I hope you got to do something different and fun. You look like a real live army guy in that picture!
Happy Birthday Darin. Thank you for all you and your family does for our country.
Happy Birthday! This is a great picture.
Post a Comment