(and to stay at the top of the blog roll on my sister-in-law Chelsea's site), I will share with you a few picture from our day...
Ruby wearing the "Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see?" dress. Out of all the fabric I came home with on Saturday, of course it was that one that Ruby thought a dress should be made out of. I only got that fabric because it was free, and thought it could be used at some point in time for baby gifts.But you know, I've never been one to stand in the way of a creative vision. So I worked it out for her, and I think she's pulling it of quite nicely.
Now Jane wants a matching skirt and shirt, so I am trying to offer her a few other options. But the paper crowns printed off from www.pbskids.org, those I had nothing to do with. Not even the part where they typed in their names. (I just lied, I guess I cut them out for them once they had them printed off.)
(Of course when they heard the camera flash, George threatened to bash in the computer if this photo made it on the blog. Then I promptly told Major Earnest that maybe George was too young to be exposed to heavy metal music.)

4 comments:
I love how willing you are to let the girls have a say in their dress designs. Ruby does indeed pull the bear dress off well. What a trend setter.
I really like the bear dress, those girls can pull off anything! I wish I were so lucky :)
so do i.
FYI... Jack loves making paper crowns at PBSkids.org!
PLEASE COME SOON!
love,
zz
Post a Comment