They make the perfect duo, go figure.
We try to encourage Jane as much as possible to sing along Karaoke style to her Barbie tunes online. With a bit more practice we'll have a real number ready to perform at the next talent show.
P.S. So much for posting one picture a day in May. I think I mostly liked that it rhymed. But seriously, every day since I wrote that down, I have tried to take a picture and dreamed of posting them. I have no idea where the plan fell apart.
P.P.S. The dresses showcased in the video are part of the Spring 2009 sewing Bonanza. I can tell I'm not done yet. That is both exciting and frightening all at the same time. Is it possible to sew too much? (Please don't really answer that question.)

3 comments:
That is so cute! They make a fabulous duo.
I love the Spring Line Bonanza additions. The rick rack trim at the bottom of Jane's dresses is a lovely touch. And, I would say there is NO such thing as too much sewing!
Very cute. I get dizzy watching the dance routine. How is she able to turn round and round without falling over?
Adorable dresses. You truly have an act. You've got the vocal talent, the dancing talent and the wardrobe designing talent. I could definitely see one or both of your boys stepping up to the management role.
SO cute. I miss them so so very much.
Post a Comment