I always find it fascinating when people say they don't believe in miracles,
How could I not?
We are in California
By way of Japan,
By way of Hawaii
Where it was sunny and warm. We showered, swam, laid out, ate, changed clothes (some of us went through four outfits during that brief layover.)
Saw MANY battle ships. And then where we waited around for exactly 8 hours before our flight FINALLY took off bound for California.
Here's what we did on that flight:
Happy to report that we slept through the entire 6 hour flight, and only woke up when they announced it was time to prepare to land. That is my favorite kind of flight!
So, we are now in America. Now we are just working on finding a rental car and moving on to the next and much more enjoyable part of our trip, visiting our friends and family!

5 comments:
Congratulations on your safe trip and arrival. Best wishes on overcoming the jet lag quickly. It is genius of you to let everyone track you on your journey this way. I just now got a call from Lisa & family at LAX. Their 1st plane was grounded and they were rerouted to Chicago. They feel very blessed to have made it to LA. They will be in the air in 24 hours on their way to the Cook Islands. She asked me to say hi to you from her. Hi!
Yay! I'm so glad you made it! I was thinking about you yesterday! I almost called you with a quick sewing question (I was working on a Miss Madeline dress for Kami) then I remembered, 'oh yeah! that turkey beat me to the United States!' :^) Anyway...I figured it out (actually, I closed my eyes, made a cut and hoped for the best!). AND, congradulations on your new calling! I'm so excited for the girls to have you and Nicole as their new YW leaders (lucky, lucky girls!)! Anyway...me and the kids leave in 3 weeks, so I won't be around by the time you get back. I just wanted to tell you it's been a pleasure to have met you! Best wishes and safe travels! Love, Jessica
Have so much fun!!! Wish you were swinging through NC!!
Wow, sounds fun! Have fun visiting and enjoying being back in the states! If you stop through Arizona let me know I can take the kids to go do something if you need to catch up on some sleep!
what a blessing to have a plane ride filled with SLEEPING! Heavenly Father sure loves you, Annee!
Post a Comment