A morning run through posh Atherton was indulgent.
The Palo Alto Junior Museum and Zoo was just right for our afternoon.
Finding the famous Sprinkles Cupcake store was delicious
Today we're getting ready to say good bye to our first stop on the grand Western State Tour, and move on to Utah where sisters and cousins await us.
Thank you Balenas, your hospitality has been second to none!

4 comments:
Annee, I just have to tell you how much I LOVE reading your blog...your kids are so cute and you guys do such interesting things...I love it! Just had to tell you that I love seeing a new post from you!
I'm so glad you made it and that you all are having a great time! My regret is that I didn't get to hug your neck before you left! Who knows, our paths may very well cross again in this style of life...called the military! Seriously, your friendship has been a joy and I will be keeping up with one of my favortie families of 6, via the Earnest Review!
Annee, You have the cutest kids ever. Your boys and girls are both so photogenic, not to mention their cute parents! It looks like you guys are going to have an awesome adventure. I wish I was half as ambitious as you are. You and Liz motivated me to buy a cute pattern on Etsy, which I ordered, printed, and promptly put in a drawer. One day, after seeing how cute your girls are again, I will pull it out and actually try to figure out how to do it! Hope you enjoy the states! Your kids are lucky to have you for a mom!
Love,
Sarah
Annee, You have the cutest kids ever. Your boys and girls are both so photogenic, not to mention their cute parents! It looks like you guys are going to have an awesome adventure. I wish I was half as ambitious as you are. You and Liz motivated me to buy a cute pattern on Etsy, which I ordered, printed, and promptly put in a drawer. One day, after seeing how cute your girls are again, I will pull it out and actually try to figure out how to do it! Hope you enjoy the states! Your kids are lucky to have you for a mom!
Love,
Sarah
Post a Comment