Thursday, May 21, 2009

Homeward bound.

I am proud to announce that we are sitting in an airport terminal in Japan. We caught a flight out of Osan EARLY this morning. We have made our first stop in Japan, where we each had to have our temperature taken (in search of Swin Flu), and where we are now letting the kids run all around while they refuel the enormous C5 before we get back on board headed to CALIFORNIA!!

Other than the two hours of sleep that I'm traveling on, everything else is going smooth. Surely the drama is saving itself up for some later point along the way.

California or bust!!

1 comments:

Jan Hawkes said...

I'm impressed that Japan is taking the "prevention is easier than cure" stance on the swine flu. Let us know if and what precautions California is taking. This flu is spreading like wild fire, and California has had some experience with wild fires.