Sunday, March 02, 2008

It was spring for two days.






So we had a picnic, went to the park, rode bikes, and walked bare foot.


Feeling like spring made us want to buy yellow flowers at Walmart.



And Easter bonnets (which we called Cowboy hats) at Target.

(Which served as a good hair solution for our two days of Spring)



But then it started to snow on Sunday . So we were all acting a little bit crazy.



We made pancakes topped with candy. And pancakes as big as a plate. Anything to help us forget that for two days it was Spring, and we almost thought we had it made.

4 comments:

sara b said...

The spring "fake out" gets me every year. It takes only one day of fresh sunshine to forget those cold winter days and you think they are gone forever. I love the view from your window. It looks so peaceful.

Kat said...

LOL we felt the same way. Our weatherman said "light flurries" on Sunday so we thought we could handle it. We ended up with a solid 5" and the wind blowing so crazy. It was freezing and we were so sad. We even ditched Stake Conference (I'm not taking a baby out in a blizzard!!!)

Ie Li said...

Today is supposed to be 65 degrees and I'm so excited. Your picnic looks like so much fun and I LOVE the yellow flowers. It's like a picture that already comes with the picture frame.

Zack said...

come visit us in california... we get real spring every year in March!

boy do I love big yummy pancakes