Dear aunt Ana,
For Christmas, you sent Janie a package of lip gloss rings. That's not fair. I need some. I had to wrestle Jane all afternoon long to try to get the pink one from her. It's the last one. Maybe you could tell my mom where you got them. I think we need some more. We sure love lip gloss rings.
Love,
Ruby
For Christmas, you sent Janie a package of lip gloss rings. That's not fair. I need some. I had to wrestle Jane all afternoon long to try to get the pink one from her. It's the last one. Maybe you could tell my mom where you got them. I think we need some more. We sure love lip gloss rings.
Love,
Ruby
P.S. While wrestling, we broke the last pink one. I really need to get some new ones quick. Jane sure wasn't happy about that!


4 comments:
Ahh, poor girls! Love that you remember to grab the camera to capture the moment! :)
I have to have everything the same for my girls. And they are not even twins! Once someone gave me two lollipops for them. I said no because one was bigger than the other. I didn't even want to deal with it.
Lip gloss rings are on there way. In a perfect world they would be wrapped and fun to open, but I figured getting them in the mail in an envelope was better then keeping them here waiting for all that extra time I was going to find to wrap up a cute package for them!
Thank you Ana!! I will have to share the picture soon.
Post a Comment