It is now spring. So we have been doing a few thigns to welcome it in. First of all, we accepted the delivery of a very large box from See's candy, full of a bunny family made out of chocolate. Thank you Grandma Z. We have eaten much chocolate, and some of us have cried wishing we could eat even more. I will not show a picture of the remaining bunnies, for I do have a bit of pride. But these bunnies are delicious, and they are here to say "Welcome Spring".
"Oh chocolate bunnies, how we love you."
Secondly, we enjoyed a little Easter egg hunt with our playgroup friends. Just a little taste of Easter fun to give us spring fever.Thirdly, with glorious weather on Friday, and the spring fever induced by the Easter egg hunt, we ventured out on a hike with our dear friends the Pearnes.
And as our final welcome token to spring, we have decide to celebrate Spring break with a ski trip to Powderhorn. It's high time Henry and George get themselves up on skies. And it's been too many years since I've had the luxury of skiing, so we're giving it a go this year. We will leave tomorrow and if we last, we'll spend Monday through Friday on the slopes! Wish us luck. Happy spring break to all, and a hearty welcome to spring. We hope you stick around for a while.

7 comments:
WOW! That sounds like a blast!
Is Grandma Z your grandma or your mom? What a fun package to get! I love the Ruby(?)/Jane(?) facial expression with the eggs in her bucket. Was she wishing she found more? Have fun skiing! I look forward to your post about it. I'm assuming your cast is gone.
I am so happy spring is here!! It's not warming up fast enough for me though. I love the package from Grandma, how fun! And have fun skiing :)
Those bunnies are too cute! I'm glad you had a great Easter!
hope you are enjoying our chocolate rabbits.
Sounds like a great Spring Break plan!! Hope you have/had a great time!
that is a lot of chocolate!
Post a Comment