All empowered by the mob, Darin brought home a package of plain brown paper bags on his way home from work. Henry will have no reason to hold his head high today. He will blend in with the crowd.
The End.
All empowered by the mob, Darin brought home a package of plain brown paper bags on his way home from work. Henry will have no reason to hold his head high today. He will blend in with the crowd.
Posted by Annee at 11:05 AM
8 comments:
Maybe the rule is Dad gets to make those kind of decisions when it comes to the boys and Mom gets to make decisions on behalf of the girls? 'Cause let's be honest, we don't know what it feels like to be a little boy (or a grown boy either).
And I've never seen a post with so many comments. You must've struck a cord :)
I think in the end you won, Annee, because it's not that you actually WANTED Henry to use the strawberry shortcake bag, it's just that you didn't want to have to go out and buy any other bags. So this way you got Darin to do the job to go out and buy them and now everyone's happy. Way to play the situation so he thinks he won and you didn't have to do an errand.
(Does this expose how much I hate running errands?!)
Well, the Strawberry Shortcake bag would surely have gone on the field trip had Darin not gotten involved because it certainly wasn't worth a separate trip to a store. And yes Kathryn, I'm sure you are right.
I'm anxious to read of the next dilemna in the Earnest home (and how all your family and friends weigh in on it)...
I still totally agree with you Annee. I feel like in some ways our childhood experiences were similar and it is because of your experiences that you are able to move to Korea with your husband and family. You are strong because of your childhood. I totally have your back!
p.s. Benny rides a pink bike with a big flower basket in front. Our neighbor asked us if we wanted it, and it just happened to be the perfect size for Benny :)
I think we are all winners here tonight.
Thank you Sara for giving me hope that our kids will turn out strong in the end. Even if we ease the way for them a bit. I love the pink bike. Go Benny.
Post a Comment