Friday, March 14, 2008
The Week Is Over.
Please note all that was required to finally get these girls exhausted enough to settle down on the couch for a few brief moments. Just so you know, my day started around 7am with a request to get their princesses dresses on. By the time they came to me for help, they had already been working on it for a while by themselves. I could hear them.
Oh well, it's all quiet now, all the messes are cleaned up. I finally got my turn to sit on the couch and do nothing. But I don't think I'll ever quit wondering how these two can be so very busy every. single. day. day. after. day. after. day. after. day. after. day.
You know?!
Posted by Annee at 11:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
This reminds me of the fairy tale of the princesses that would sneak out each night to go dancing. Every morning there were worn out dancing shoes everywhere and probably some princesses that were as tired as these.
Love, Grandma
PS Does anyone know that story? Jan?
"Barbie" has remade that story into a movie. That's the only way I've ever heard it. I'm amazed with how they just keep going with all their activities. And then I'm equally amazed when they surrender to fatigue.
That picture is worth a thousand words.
Whew! If only all it took to get me going in the morning was the thought of putting on a princess dress! Beautiful girls.
It's amazing how busy little girl's keep themselves. It is awesome that they have each other to entertain. Liz just has me and so I often find myself all dressed up, with makeup all over my face from HER making me beautiful! Hope you ankle is on the mend!
That picture captures a day in the life of young kids so well. And it really never stops. Each day ALL the toys come out, ALL the clothes are tried on, etc.
I just hope you are finding small moments of rest inbetween the costume changes!
Post a Comment