The whole crew wearing new Christmas PJ's. Ruby told me she hated them. Every year someone hates them. I guess I was just surprised it was her. Oh well, better luck next year. But I think everyone looks pretty darn cute.
Modeling my Nike-Ipod running hat with built in head phones. It seriously is so much fun. I love it. Look at the cute guy sitting next to me.
Ruby (wearing Jane's crown) with blue make-up from her stocking all over her face.
Jane working with Aunt Chelsea to get a Strawberry Shortcake doll unwrapped. It was all so glorious!

2 comments:
oh my goodness that box is as big as henry! looks like a lot of fun!
I love the pictures. It all goes by too fast. Seriously, built in headphones? That is the coolest thing ever! Although it really doesn't get that cold here to need one. But I love it!
Post a Comment