We are particularly happy with our health club arrangement right now. The boys have reached the age where they are allowed to go and swim under the supervision of the lifeguards, and I am allowed to leave them to go into the cardio room! This is a happy day at our house. Everyone goes to the gym, gets some exercise, has some fun, and mom doesn't have to wear a swimming suit!! Anyway, we were there again on Monday (thanks to the holiday). As the boys were getting out of the car, George asked me, "Mom, when we go to college are we allowed to pack our DS's to bring there with us?" Before I could answer, Henry jumped in and said, "Of course you can. You can pretty much bring anything you want to to college. Except guns and swords." I was surprised to hear the items that would be excluded from their college luggage? I asked Henry, "Did you say swords?". "Yeah, you can't take swords to college, Mom!"
Well, of course I knew that, but I didn't know that he had thought it through so clearly! I guess all the guns and swords will be left at home when the boys go off to college.

4 comments:
We sure do like that Henry.
Oh, that is funny.
That's an awesome picture of Henry. Was that snapped after church or does he sport the button up white shirt to school now? He's a funny kid. He'll be the one cracking the quiet dry jokes in the back for no one in particular to hear but for great entertainment of any careful listeners. He is so thoughtful and confident.
That's so funny. I love Henry!
Post a Comment