When nobody would help her do the puzzle the "right" way, she did the puzzle her own way. And that's our story about Jane.
Did she really glue the pieces down to a piece of paper? That's so cute. She is a very resourceful girl.
Every single piece was glued onto the paper. She was very pleased with her solution to "doing" the puzzle.
I love it! Why didn't I think of that? It is sooo much easier than actually putting it together and just as much fun to look at!
That is priceless.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Did she really glue the pieces down to a piece of paper? That's so cute. She is a very resourceful girl.
Every single piece was glued onto the paper. She was very pleased with her solution to "doing" the puzzle.
I love it! Why didn't I think of that? It is sooo much easier than actually putting it together and just as much fun to look at!
That is priceless.
Post a Comment