Thursday, January 17, 2008

Girls and Cleaning


Here is something I'll never see my boys do! Fight over who gets to clean the toilet. What can I say, my girls covet my job?! I should wear my princess dress while cleaning bathrooms more often. Maybe it makes it more fun?

13 comments:

Katie said...

Did one of your domestic princesses eat the toilet bowl cleaner?

Ie Li said...

Your girls are so funny! Mei Li likes to help me wipe the floor with a baby wipe. She also likes to wipe Stephen's shirt with a baby wipe and gets him all wet. Anyway, looks like I have some fun years ahead of mother-daughter toilet bowl cleaning.

Annee said...

No toilet bowl cleaner, that's the blue marker that served as lip-stick just before they decided it was more fun to clean toilets. Never a dull moment.

Leslie said...

LOL!! I love the blue lip stick! Your girls are so cute. If they only knew what they "really" were cleaning I think they would go back to playing :)I hate cleaning bathrooms. I actually hate cleaning period. When we strike it rich (when, or if we ever will) I will hire a cleaning lady.

Alyssa said...

you should wear the princess dress and the blue lipstick....that would make it complete

sarah said...

You are obviously a very good role model for them. Keep it up.

sarah said...

p.s. I like the new look. Very fancy. Now did Darin approve of the pink background?

Ie Li said...

I love your new background!

Annee said...

Too bad you had to call it pink. He thought it was red. It's a work in progress. We're learning.

sarah said...

Now that you mention it, when you compare it to the true pink of the princess dress, it does look much more like red than pink. Sorry for the mistake. It is very masculine. Keep it up.

Christy said...

Avery LOVES to "help" me clean. I don't stop her because it is good she likes it, but I usually have to clean up after her. Oh well.

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Oh, I can vouch for cleaning toilets in a princess dress with blue lipstick. It is so much fun. I would like to see the picture if you decide to try.

Katie said...

Oh good, I'm glad to know it was blue lipstick. Hopefully, not the sharpie brand of blue lipstick. They are so cute!
By the way, I love the new Salmon colored background.