Here's Jane the day after her tonsil/adenoid surgery:
Clearly, good times lay ahead for all of us!
The whole family will rally around Ruby tomorrow. Since we have no car, we'll be doing some family bonding on the bus up to the hospital in Seoul. If part of my excitement over moving to Korea two years ago was for the adventures we would have together as a family, I'm pretty sure tomorrow won't be disappointing!
Feel free to send any prayers and happy thoughts our way.

2 comments:
I know I shouldn't ask, but I will anyway.
Why?
Did you just not have quite enough going on already that you needed to add this to the mix? Clearly, there's got to be some "had to get it done before the insurance rolled over" or something explanation.
Good luck...My children have added your family to our daily prayers...but more along the lines of, "please let Uncle Darin and Aunt Annee send Henry and George to us for a week this summer" than "please bless Ruby as she gets her tonsils and probably her adnoids out too". I'll have them switch right away. :)
You are sweet Brooke! We'll definitely talk about helping make the "send Henry and George" prayer come true.
You would think we had some amazing explanation. But really, other than a great doctor who is really pushing for it, combined with the thought, "when is it a good time to have your daughter get surgery"? Is two weeks before Kindergarten any better? It just so happens that in the middle of the move, is as good a time as any. Awesome. We'll let you know how it goes. Thanks!
Post a Comment