Today was the last day of Preschool. Ruby got herself well enough to go. The new dress might have been a motivating factor. I'm pretty certain it was. My ladies are suckers for a new frock. Especially one that has been held in reserve for the last-day-of-school.
I'm not going to lie., when I gave their teacher a hug, and told her thank you for being such a great teacher, and she replied by telling me how much she loved the girls and what a joy they had been to teach, I totally started crying. I felt like a dork, but I couldn't help it. I'm going to be a real mess come the first day of kindergarten.
Am I really all done with preschool?!
I'm pretty sure I thought this day would never come.

2 comments:
they are too precious Annee!! I'll have to remember the whole "new dress" for the last day of school thing...
I'm glad she was well enough to go to her last day! We had to PCS in January and when I said goodbye to Liz's Kindergaren teacher I totally lost it and then she started to cry and everyone was watching because it was outside in the pickup line. Not one of my finer moments! :)She was such an amazing teacher and it was hard to say goodbye!
Post a Comment