Saturday, May 15, 2010

A disclaimer...

Did I say come back "tomorrow" for something special??  I think I meant come back on Monday (wink, wink).  How about we take the weekend off?  I will rename it "A Blog post Almost everyday in the Month of May."  That sounds more suited to me anyway.  

Our little patient continues to require a lot of attention.  But really, it's the housing dilemma that has me losing sleep at night!  

On Monday I declare that the patient will be jollier, and the housing crisis will be over.  I really do have something I want to give away!!  My first every blog giveaway.  In case you hate blog giveaways, I'm just saying, I think the odds are going to be pretty good for you on this one, so just play along :)  Besides, you're going to want to win.  

Happy Weekend. 

1 comments:

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Any prize for an early comment? I really hope you found a house this weekend. I feel like a load has been taken off my shoulders.