Friday, September 14, 2007

Wilco in Denver

So Wilco is Darin's favorite band right now. (He can edit this if I'm wrong about that). Anyway, when he saw that they were going to be in Denver in September, he bought us tickets immediately. I've been teasing him about his need to go to rock concerts at this point in his life ever since, but he promised it would be a good time. And I will admit, it was fun. Thanks for making me feel 19 all over again. Except for the time that I turned to him in the middle of a song and yelled in his ear, "Did you leave the pull-ups somewhere where Jordan (the babysitter) will be able to find them". And he replied in the affirmative. We wouldn't have yelled that to each other at a rock concert 10 years ago!

Sarah and Scott were there too. Scott was on a frisbee golf tour with the end destination being the concert, and Sarah even flew out "sans" kids to kick up her heels at the concert too. Kind of funny if you ask me, but it was fun.

2 comments:

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Too funny! A rock concert sounds pretty good to me. And was is a frisbee golf tour and is Scott try to outdo Mike with his facial hair?

Annee said...

Scott and his friends were on a self created frisbee golf tour which Sarah would have to tell you more about. And Mike's mustache is in a league of it's own!