Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Totally Worth $12!

I just can't help myself today. I've been seeing this little outfit at Gymboree. It's even been very cheap many times, and yet I've walked away many times. Maybe others don't see it the same way that I do, but finally last night, I resisted no longer and splurged my $12 on this outfit that is making me smile all day long.
And for some reason ever since I put it on Ruby this morning I've had this urge to sing the lyrics, "I am living in the material world, and I am a material girl..." You know the tune, sing along as you admire the little outfit, you'll agree with me I think, they go together. Anyway, Jane looks super cute too, but I have to say, Ruby got my favorite new outfit today!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

sara b said...

Yes, I totally agree that outfit is worth every penny! Hannah has the matching hoodie thanks to my sister-in-law. She absolutely loves it.

p.s. I loved the sing along post. perfect song for a perfect outfit!

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Very cute! Were we about in third grade when this was all the rage?

Rachel F. said...

i love it! i'm so glad you got Ruby to wear a form of leggings. that opens a whole new world of possibilities.. :-)

Annee said...

Which is why Ruby was the one in the experimental new outfit. I knew I would never win Jane over, but with Ruby I had a chance. And believe me it wasn't an easy sell. After all, it's hard to compete with the beloved summer sun dress. Layering is not a fashion trend that these girls can understand. Less is definately more for them.