Sunday, September 16, 2007

We did it again!

We managed another international meal today. This week we featured Germany. Schnitzel, roasted vegetables and mashed potatoes, with polka music in the background. Since George is a "Germaner", he said the prayer for us. Here is the recipe we used for the schnitzel. We used pork instead of chicken, which I have to say makes it taste much more German. Enjoy!



As soon as the music started, the girls were done with their food. Dancing the polka was so much more fun for them!

4 comments:

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Hey, they are pretty good little dancers. It reminds me of a German cruise we took while we were there. The boat was full of 80 year+ drunk germans dancing and having a great time. The Germans were serious about their beer, brats, and dancing. And the coffee table made it back into the house.

Michelle said...

I love the internation dinners you do on Sunday's. Keep blogging about them - I like reading what country you do every week. I think we will try the German recipe since my husband served a mission there. Oh and good luck running the marathon! WOW!
-Michelle

sara b said...

I am still super impressed with your tradition.

And even more impressed about your 22 mile run! Wow, I can't even imagine it. Seriously, that is super impressive.

Hey, did I make it clear that I am impressed with you??

Annee said...

No Sara, you're great! You're post from today is just too much. I loved it so much I want everyone to go and see it. You're the best Sara.