Friday, September 07, 2007

Rachel's &@%?!# Blondies!


Seriously, what came over me? What could I have possibly been thinking yesterday when I decided to pull out Rachel's Blondie recipe and make them. Did I think the magic Blondie fairies would come and eat them all up last night while I was safely sleeping in bed? Did I think that all of my dear children would benefit from their wholesome nourishment? Did I think I would be crowned office wife as Darin packed them up to take them off to the office today? Did I think that my miles and miles of running and yoga meditation would have shielded me from such weakness so that I could co-habitate with such a creation in my kitchen, and NOT have them for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

I don't know. I'm off to have them for my early afternoon snack now.... darn those blondies. (My cousin recently taught me that darn and dam look awfully similar when typed in lower case letters. You choose which one fits best into that sentence!)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

I know your dilemma. I made some darn brownies last night. And they are tasting just as good today. Oh, and I know because I check every hour just to make sure.
I think darn and dam look identical when IMing.

Lyons Family said...

i think i must need that recipe!!!

Annee said...

I feel a moral obligation not to give it out! Just kidding. If you really want it, it's all yours. It's seriously the most delicious treat you can make. I'll post it.

Mickelmonkey Mama said...

Yes, we do need to have that &*%#!# recipe posted.