Saturday is donut day! After buying and eating delicious Dunkin Donuts, we had a lazy morning getting dressed and out the door. George played with a friend so Henry, Jane & Ruby and I went to McDonalds to play and pass some time. Watching them play together was precious.
George returned and we all headed to the mall for some fun! (It was just too cold for outdoor activities) The kids played Glow Golf for a while and in the end we walked away with 4 free passes! I guess if you get a hole in one on the last hole (or are very adorable) you get a free pass to return!

We next went in to see Street Racer, or tried to! I found the movie to be kinda boring but I think the boys liked it. The girls enjoyed the first 25 minutes before they were ready for a new activity. We "played" video games and visited the pet store and put on lots of dancing shows for the people outside KMart. Next, we found an empty theatre where the girls ran around the seats for a solid 40 minutes. Their energy is amazing!

Home, dinner, jammies, bed. Me included. I was out by 8:35pm.
--Rachel Z.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
We're all still smiling.
Posted by Annee at 11:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Um Oliver would like to make a correction -- it's Speed Racer, not Street Racer.
Post a Comment