Is it normal for a house to get this out of control by the end of the day or is this just a pretend mom thing...?? I just decided to stop fighting it today. Wow!
It does look like you had fun today, and YES it is completely normal for the house to totally fall apart during the course of the day. And I find it is best to just give in to it during the day. Even if you tried to keep on top of it all day, you'd never be able to get ahead of it. You're doing it right, Rachel. Keep it up.
2 comments:
It does look like you had fun today, and YES it is completely normal for the house to totally fall apart during the course of the day. And I find it is best to just give in to it during the day. Even if you tried to keep on top of it all day, you'd never be able to get ahead of it. You're doing it right, Rachel. Keep it up.
That's totally normal for our house. Especially weekends.
Post a Comment