Monday, May 05, 2008

Some pictures speak for themselves.










And I could go on and on. I'm pretty pleased.

13 comments:

Ana said...

They are beautiful Annee!!

Ie Li said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. Thank you for sharing.

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

Those pictures turned out great!

sarah said...

Wow those are awesome! What an amazing setting and good job pulling the outfits together! Feel free to post more. I'd love to see them.

Rachel F. said...

So beautiful!! I'm glad it went so well.

And hey! That's the NFD! Don't you love it?? It looks great.

Alyssa Lark said...

they look great. I love all of them!

Leslie said...

you guys are such a beautiful family. So cute!!

Annee said...

It's not the same dress as yours, is it? I thought yours had some bows or something on it? But I do love my NFD!

Rachel F. said...

yeah it is the same dress, i put a little cardigan on top of it that has the bows. cute!

sarah said...

oh man i think i need an NFD now.

Katie said...

Those are amazing pictures of a gorgeous family. You've gotta love it when pictures turn out like that. It happened to us once when Jonathan Canlas snapped one at Laura's wedding. Did he do these? Or, were they in CO?
What's an NFD? I know what NYFD is or NYPD--probably not the same.

Christy said...

Those really couldn't be any better. Good job! I hope you have a lot of frames to fill. How could you ever choose?