I stepped out of the shower the other morning and Ruby informed me (looking like this) that she was ready to go running too. She had my running watch on, and what they call my running hat. So that was funny. Can you imagine if I looked anything like this when I stepped out the door to run?!
But I will be braving the elements to go and run here. And of course, the weather man is calling for snow through the night, and RAIN in Pueblo in the morning?! What kind of luck? Oh well. I'll be there. But I'll definitely have more clothes on than Ruby and Jane do...
Friday, November 30, 2007
Ready to Run.
Posted by Annee at 12:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good thing your girls have such an awesome role model to imitate! They are so blessed. (But running in that weather is crazy!) Your frustration-in-the-kitchen post brought back memories of when my little girls liked to "help." This Thanksgiving I was so grateful. We had 2 1/2 dozen diners and my girls acted like the best part of the meal was being in the kitchen, working together and creating gourmet delights. It was my best Thanksgiving EVER.
Yes, in the long run, I believe my daughters will serve me well in the kitchen. But as of now, they don't really contribute to the gourmet fare around here, that's for sure!!
Too much fun! Good luck on your run!
Post a Comment