It was a lovely holiday this year. We were blessed to have family come. Darin's parents and little sisters, with brother-in-law Taylor. My parents, and two little sisters came too.
Rachel arrived first on Tuesday night. In time to help me with a few last minute craft projects and baking!
We managed to throw in a Thanksgiving Turkey Trot on Thursday morning. It was 19 degrees! But wonderfully fun.
Doing a little sightseeing with the family. This was taken at the Broadmoor.
Henry was baptized!
I hope he'll always remember how lucky he was to have so much family there with him.
Did you do this after Thanksgiving? Look through the adds to see what store you should be at at 6am? We did. And in fact, Darin and I started our shopping at midnight! A little date up to the outlets that opened at midnight. It was crazy. We probably won't ever do it again, but it was something to behold. That's for sure...
Anyway, it was a fabulous time. I am personally so grateful to everyone who made the effort to share it with us. Despite the freezing winter temps, I felt all warm and cozy with so many people around. Thanks everyone for coming and making it what it was. We love you all.

4 comments:
What a fun week! I can't believe Henry was baptized. They grow too fast. I didn't attempt to shop the day after Thanksgiving, but I'm already planning on next year. I don't know though, I hear the crowds are rough!
Congratulations Henry! That is a huge milestone. Your parents look great. Just how I remember them.
And kudos to you for shopping after Thanksgiving. I just can't quite make it out. That sounds like fun to go at midnight. Did you find any good deals?
Thanks for everything Annee! We had a great time!
Love Taylor and Alyssa
Such a good time! Too bad we don't have a photo of the Monopoly board that made several appearances over the Thanksgiving holiday.
Thanks to you and Darin for being so accommodating to the crowd. It was very relaxing and comfortable.
Post a Comment