Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Hiar Cut.




So I was getting some grief from certain family members about Ruby's somewhat mullet-like hair-do. So she got it cut. I think it's smashing. Jane was offered a haircut as well. She refused. The lady tried to persuade her with several different offerings. But Jane would have nothing to do with the haircut. I will try again on another day. In the mean time, this will help people tell them apart.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Alyssa Lark said...

Her hair is sooo cute. She looks older now.

Rachel F. said...

Come on now, that's what family is for - a little tough love!

She looks amazing!!! That is the cutest bob I've ever seen, I knew that was the right hairdo for her. It actually makes her look like a different girl, changes her presence in a way.

I'm so proud of you for going through with it despite your feelings on the matter! Ah I love it, can't stop looking at the pictures!

Christy said...

I love it! I just chopped Avery's hair. AH, it is so much better.

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Is a hiar cut something different than a hair cut?

Annee said...

I can't believe I made a mistake in the title!! That's pretty bad. Thanks for pointing it out cousin!