This is George.

He just can't seem to help himself. Despite the new rule and the new camera, I go to download MY photos, and this is what I find...You would think he would be smart enough not to snap the shot that would be so self-incriminating. But what can I do with a face like that?
6 comments:
hahaha! It looks like he was hiding under a blanket while taking this picture, trying to hide his disobedience. Classic.
George is almost 6. There are full grown criminals who still do this sort of thing while commiting a crime. (I am not comparing George to a criminal or implying anything, just to clarify.) I love it.
You know Annee, I don't know what to do with a face like that. I try not to have favorite nephews or nieces, but sometimes I just can't deny that George just might be my favorite. Shh! Don't tell anyone.
That is so funny! You should be grateful he hasn't figured out how to out smart you yet. By the way, here is the link to the cabbage soup diet.
http://www.cabbage-soup-diet.com
It was brutal. Tonight I go the the gym to weigh myself. I'm sure I have gained some back. I'm so scared!
How could you get mad at a face like that. I can't believe you took all 4 of your kids to the zoo by yourself! That does deserve a super mom award.
Hmmm I read that cabbage website. Could it really be THAT awful? It doesn't sound too bad... Maybe our sisters should band together and give it a shot!
Post a Comment