Monday, November 12, 2007
Wow.
It's about time!! That's all I can say. I mean seriously, did it take Hershey's this long to realize that there were people who would buy their other variety packs to simply pull out every bar that had a nut in it, and disregard the rest?! I am usually so completely disciplined at the grocery store. I can pass by treat upon treat and never look back. But today, I just had to spend my $2.04 if only to send a message to Hershey's saying, thank you!! Way to figure it out at LONG last. So, to my sisters and my mom, hurry out and support Hershey's today too! (EVERY single piece has NUTS in it!!)
Posted by Annee at 2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
WOW!!! What a find! I'm definitely putting that on my shopping list. Now if only we could get the message to Sees that NUTS and CHEWS DO NOT go together. I can't for the life of me figure out who thought that pairing was a good idea. Way to support a good cause, Annee.
Thanks Sarah, I knew you would fully understand. And I couldn't agree more about the nuts paired with CHEWS...they don't even compare!
Excited. Which is your favorite? Just what I need, one more chocolate to add to my pantry.
that's funny - I would eat everything but the ones with nuts...we should have gotten together on this a long time ago...on second thought, maybe it's good that we didn't!
Brooke
Yes, I know there are others like you Brooke, who think a nut ruins a chocolate. So I will politely say that I understand, but in reality, there is now a distance between us that may never lessen. How someone could not enjoy a good nut embedded in their chocolate is hard for me to understand!
well maybe if it was a macadamia nut, and caramel was involved....
wow, they definitely had the zackrison ladies in mind when they made this candy. didn't mom once gain 8 pounds in 1 month in college from eating cashews? i wonder what the damage could be with cashews wrapped in chocolate! ;-)
Post a Comment