Today as I was kneeling down on the floor in the girls room, to help Jane get dressed, my eyes caught hold of something sparkly in her drawer. And there, sitting on top of a pair of white sweat pants was my sweet wedding ring.
And just like that, my prayer was answered.
And here I had gotten myself all geared up to find it in ten years...

18 comments:
Yea!
Oh I'm so glad to hear that! My heart was hurting for you. See you are blessed when fulfilling your motherly duties.
Awesome!
I just KNEW it! What a relief. Good FHE lesson!
I prayed too. He hasn't let me down yet! Awesome, cool, fantastic, amazing! SO glad you found it so soon. I guess no surprise in who took it.
I'm so happy for you! Never take it off!
yeahhhh!!!
whew! what a relief! hooray for answered prayers!
Oh, happy day!!
I love happy endings!
A great early birthday present, indeed.
I'm so happy for you!
WONDERFUL!! How did it get there???
Amazing.
Oh YAY!!!!! I was honestly worried for you. What would we do without prayer??
I can't not comment here - wow! I'm so glad you found it! Sorry for blog stalking you - I'm a Pincock and saw your blog on Andrew & Becca's and I've got you on my google reader! :) Anyways, I just had to say I'm so glad you found your ring!!!!
What a comfort! You must be overcome with relief and gratitude. Did your cousin tell you that when her father lost his ring (at Lake Powell), his wife went through the five stages of grief while mourning its loss? She did. Denial, anger, bargaining, depression and, finally, acceptance. (Blaming isn't on the list so it must be part of anger.) HF has interesting ways of teaching us valuable lessons. Miracles do happen.
I'm so glad. Let me know if you find my diamond necklace, I haven't had any luck in my neck of the woods and it's been 4 yrs.
Post a Comment