Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Halloween decorations.

Some mornings we wake up in Korea and it looks like we are engulfed in a cloud. Not really a happy white cloud, but a gloomy rain cloud. That's too bad, because it's not helping Korea win any points.


So sometimes in Korea, we have to make our own kind of festive. And since we inadvertently left all the "fall" decorations back in a storage unit in Colorado, we are decorating with little girls...


Here's the new pose as demonstrated by Ruby. It's supposed to be some sort of ballerina move. It looks slightly awkward, but she feels stylish while doing it, so who am I to judge?!





Here's Jane taking stock of life within a rain cloud.






And here I captured a moment of play between the ladies. I thought it was entertaining to hear Jane repeating over and over again that she would come in and save her. Ruby thought she was stuck.



P.S.

It's my sister Rachel's birthday today.

I love you Rachel!

8 comments:

Rachel F. said...

Thank you for the shout out! And thank you for the first-thing-in-the-morning email. Man I love that...

This is a great example to Sarah - Annee has posted about something that seems not a big deal, but is fun to see for those far away. Hopefully she'll post more often for you! (Something about beams and motes is coming to mind? I don't know...)

I love the little videos. They are adorable.

P.S. I might need to get you some updated photos. Yikes!

Annee said...

I totally have updated photos, but for some reason at 1am, that photo made me laugh. I knew you would not love it. But whatever, it's the memory that counts.

Grandma Z said...

That is so sweet. It's like Jane thinks getting herself stuck in there, too, will make Ruby feel better. Does she already know it will be good to mourn with those who mourn?

Susan said...

Annee, The girls look simply adorable and as always beautiful. They light up my day every time I see them, It was soooo great to see you even for a short time yesterday. Lets do lunch please. I miss you. Tell Patty I miss her too. :)
Love ya girly, have a great day!
Susan

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy said...

That picture of you and your sisters is priceless. LOVE IT!!

BTW, I also love that shirt Darin sent you. Way to go!

Liz said...

Who needs fall decorations when you have two of the cutest girls wearing two of the cutest Halloween skirts running around your house!

Zack said...

thanks for the updates annee, we love having a corespondent on the scene in Korea.

Love, Zack