The night before I made them cakes. (Darin accused me of being the only one in the mood for a party?!)
The morning of, we set three alarm clocks, took showers, packed lunches, sat down together for breakfast...Headed out the door, ON TIME.
Recruited dad to embark upon the adventure with us.
Arrived at school all wrapped up in courage.
And celebrated the success of it all that night with dinner at Chili's.
Thumbs up was the symbol if you had a great first day of school. Thanks for making me so proud, Henry and George. I love you both!

9 comments:
so cute. i miss you guys.
I'm so proud for you Annee and your boys!!! You're such a great Mom. Those girls of yours are the cutest. So are the boys! Tell the boys great job!!!! My daughter loved school, just said it was a little hot. We have to get together soon me you and Shara, speaking of that can't wait til this weekend.
Love, Susan
Way to go Henry and George!!! I hope this is a great year for you guys in school!
Very impressive cakes! Congrats on making it through the first day of school! That looks like a fun playground.
I still can't believe you're in Korea.
woohoo! Way to go Henry and George!
Looks like you guys did great! I am sure lots of friends have been made by now!!! Nice work! Miss ya!
where's the picture of you with a thumbs up of joy for having your kids walk themselves to school everyday?
So big and strong Henry and George too!! You both looked so dapper and handsome!! ;)
Post a Comment