Sarah, are you teasing me that you want me to post a picture of my back side on my blog?! I will have to email that privately to you. And Shara, this blog post was my first entry into the world of modeling. I felt slightly awkward. I think that means it's not meant to be.
P.S. I found that fabric at happy quilt on Saturday.
Hi Annee - this is Traci Heaps, well Miller now. I found your blog from Alyssa's, and I absolutely love reading it. You do a really great job, and I am so impressed with all you do! I just wanted to say good job and keep up all the good work! You are giving me great ideas of new things to try!
13 comments:
LOVE the funky lounge pants!
I think Darin should get matching lounge pants like yours...
Can you please show us a picture of the rear angle? That in my book is the measure of a good lounge pant.
Love the pants Annee!
Too cute girly! That fabric was a great pick..........where'd you get that from?!? You should check into modeling :)
Sarah, are you teasing me that you want me to post a picture of my back side on my blog?! I will have to email that privately to you. And Shara, this blog post was my first entry into the world of modeling. I felt slightly awkward. I think that means it's not meant to be.
P.S. I found that fabric at happy quilt on Saturday.
very sweet!
Annee I've been wanting to start sewing myself!! Tell me where you get your patterns etc. Love the pants by the way!
love them
Darin and Annee,
Todd and Amber had the twins!!!
wahoo!
You are amazing.
Hi Annee - this is Traci Heaps, well Miller now. I found your blog from Alyssa's, and I absolutely love reading it. You do a really great job, and I am so impressed with all you do! I just wanted to say good job and keep up all the good work! You are giving me great ideas of new things to try!
love them!
Post a Comment