You make me laugh!!!! I feel the same way. I wish I could add hours to my day, but I realize that's impossible (sorry to disappoint you). The bottom line is something has to go............just have to figure out what that something is!!
Aaah! I totally know what you mean. I want to read Breaking Dawn, but I don't even have it in my possession. I have all these projects that I'm working on. My workout routine has gone out the window. I'm trying to keep my house clean. And I still want to keep up with the Olympics! Plus, I need to sleep. I wish I didn't need/want to sleep.
Sorry, I'm commenting so much on a single post. I just noticed that you got the monkey fabric for your quilt. I was planning to order that same fabric for a quilt for Stephen. The new nursery colors are light turquoise/blue and red.
Hey Annee, Knowing you, you'll find a way to get it all done. Are you making one of those shabby fabric quilts??? I'm going to go to happy quilt again Sat with my friend Stephanie. I would love to go with you and Shara sometime and see your tastes in fabric. Good luck girly on getting everything done. By the way I bought that book too (Breaking Dawn), but only read the first page so far. Have a great day, and Happy sewing! Susan
Ditto on not having enough time to do all that you want to do. I'm glad life got back to its busy self for you in Korea. BTW, do you really have 2 ironing boards??
yes Liz, we really have two ironing boards. I believe one might be the one we bought together 13 years ago, or something like that. The other one is a recent purchase. What can I say? Darin loves to iron! I love to sew. Everyone needed their own ironing board?!
Annee, saw you today girly! Were you at the park yesterday? I looked down and saw soomeone in skirt that looked like you. You should come over sometime. I would love to have you. 715 Halison Tower. I haven't talked to Patty have you? Send me your email so I can write you instaed of commneting you on here so much. I'm going to Happy Quilt tomorrow with a friend who lives off base. Let me know if you need anything. My number is 070 7597 0700. Love & Hugs, Susan
That is too, too true. I was just telling my mom that somehow I'm missing about 6 hours in my days. I can't seem to do more than one thing in a day lately!
14 comments:
You make me laugh!!!! I feel the same way. I wish I could add hours to my day, but I realize that's impossible (sorry to disappoint you). The bottom line is something has to go............just have to figure out what that something is!!
I know exactly what you mean! My darn kids are taking up tooooo much time. LOL Too bad school starts today!
Aaah! I totally know what you mean. I want to read Breaking Dawn, but I don't even have it in my possession. I have all these projects that I'm working on. My workout routine has gone out the window. I'm trying to keep my house clean. And I still want to keep up with the Olympics! Plus, I need to sleep. I wish I didn't need/want to sleep.
Oh yeah, and I have kids. The whole reason there just isn't enough time.
Sorry, I'm commenting so much on a single post. I just noticed that you got the monkey fabric for your quilt. I was planning to order that same fabric for a quilt for Stephen. The new nursery colors are light turquoise/blue and red.
Maybe the "thing that needs to go" Shara, are the kids. As in, they need to go back to school!!
Ie Li, see the email I sent you about the monkey fabric!
Hey Annee, Knowing you, you'll find a way to get it all done. Are you making one of those shabby fabric quilts??? I'm going to go to happy quilt again Sat with my friend Stephanie. I would love to go with you and Shara sometime and see your tastes in fabric. Good luck girly on getting everything done. By the way I bought that book too (Breaking Dawn), but only read the first page so far. Have a great day, and Happy sewing!
Susan
Ditto on not having enough time to do all that you want to do. I'm glad life got back to its busy self for you in Korea. BTW, do you really have 2 ironing boards??
yes Liz, we really have two ironing boards. I believe one might be the one we bought together 13 years ago, or something like that. The other one is a recent purchase. What can I say? Darin loves to iron! I love to sew. Everyone needed their own ironing board?!
Annee, saw you today girly! Were you at the park yesterday? I looked down and saw soomeone in skirt that looked like you. You should come over sometime. I would love to have you. 715 Halison Tower. I haven't talked to Patty have you? Send me your email so I can write you instaed of commneting you on here so much.
I'm going to Happy Quilt tomorrow with a friend who lives off base. Let me know if you need anything. My number is 070 7597 0700.
Love & Hugs, Susan
That is too, too true. I was just telling my mom that somehow I'm missing about 6 hours in my days. I can't seem to do more than one thing in a day lately!
Oh Annee, your pictures are priceless and no other words need to be said. They speak the words of my heart for me.
I say pick the book...
Annee - thought you may enjoy this blog:
http://portabellopixie.typepad.com/
love reading your blog. Stephanie
I just started Breaking Dawn last night. My poor family will be ignored the next week. But I can't wait!!
Post a Comment