Thursday, October 18, 2007

Twirling like Princesses



We had our first Halloween playgroup this morning. The dresses were a big hit (with Jane and Ruby). In fact, Ruby was just crying herself to sleep for naptime since I wouldn't let her sleep in it.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mickelmonkey Mama said...

Sleeping Beauty sleeps in her pretty dress! What about that? The dresses are lovely! You did a fantastic job! Was it as much fun as the Peter Pan and Captain Hook costumes?

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Is one of the "girls" more partial to the pink or purple? The dresses do look like lots of fun. We girls are curious creatures from pretty much birth. We have some wierd need for uncomfortable clothes, high heels, and make-up.

Annee said...

That's funny that you should mention my Peter Pan costumes. I think that was the last time I followed a pattern to make anything. It's fun, but in the beginning I always get very frustrated with how much I don't know when it comes to sewing.

At the store when we were buying the fabric, Ruby picked pink and Jane picked purple. But then as I was making them, somehow they switched and now Ruby has the purple and Jane the pink. I can't understand how it happened. But it happened peacefully, so I'm fine with it.

Karin said...

Wow, you MADE them? My- such talent ...and patience! I had the same question as Lisa- glad it was a peaceful swap...