Friday, October 05, 2007

Chocolate Chips.


Last night Ruby was giving me a big close up hug in my face. Suddenly she asked me if I liked chocolate chips. I said I love chocolate chips. She said, "Mommy, you hab choco chips on your face?" It took me a minute, but she was refering to my "beauty mark". I've had them as long as I can remember. One in the middle of my forehead, and one on my cheek. They remind me of my dad. He has them too. But last night they turned into a delicious food item on my face. I asked Ruby if she wanted to kiss my chocolate chips. She did.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Alyssa Lark said...

that makes me smile.

sarah said...

You look so pretty in that picture. Cute hairdo!

Rachel F. said...

yes you look great in that photo!! i love those earrings..

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

It is interesting to think to a two year old your "beauty marks" resemble chocolate chips. Pretty darn cute!

Ie Li said...

so cute. I'm loving your blog. It's so funny and it helps us not to miss you guys so much.

Karin said...

Love it! I had a beauty mark in the same spot on my cheek, but had to get it removed 10 years ago. ahhh, love the honesty of children!