Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Working the camera.
What can you do? These girls are only 3!! They have been dying to wear these dresses. I found the dresses a while back, but then hid them in the closet telling them they had to wait for a Sunday when it wasn't snowing. Nearly everyday, at some point in the day, they ask me if it's Sunday. When I saw the weather report was looking good for this past Sunday, it was darn near a holiday at our house. These ladies got their finger nails painted pink. They had glitter gel in their hair. And the yellow ribbon nearly sent them to the moon. Let me just tell you, they thought they were looking fine. Like the cat's meow, as my grandma would say. And I guess I kind of agree.
Posted by Annee at 10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Annee, I LOVE those girls! They look absolutely lovely. Do they ever put up a fight when you do their hair?
Yes, when it's not on their agenda, then they complain about getting their hair done. But when they have a full vision of beauty, they are all on board with the hairdo.
i love yellow. they look darling.
They are beautiful. I love their poses! So what's the story on the great find? And you bought glitter gel?
Jane and Ruby are such little ladies! I love the dresses, and I love that they love to get dressed up. They might be twice the work, but at least they are twice the fun as well!
It wasn't really a great find. I found the dresses at Marshall's, but it's sometimes hard there to find two of the same thing. And of course I bought glitter hair gel. When it's so easy to make them so happy, why not? You will buy glitter gel too, mark my words.
They are just so cute! Love how bright and sunny dresses are!
Once again, they would fit right in at our house!
How did they learn those poses? don't let anyone tell you boys and girls are the same...
These girls are so cute!
They are so adorable! And I can't tell at all that Jane cut her hair...has is grown that fast, or have you just managed to find ways to cover it up?
do i get a hand-me-down? adorable!
No, I have not cut Jane's hair. I guess I have just found different ways of doing the hair to sort of hide it. But if I haven't done her hair, you can totally see her handy work!
Post a Comment