But that's how it's going around here, this week. We started swimming lessons for the Ladies on Monday morning. That was nearly as exciting as Christmas. I believe it was 7am when they walked out from their rooms with their swimming suits in their hands, ready to go. The lessons start at 9!
They followed swimming lessons up with a little play time in the child care zone, while I slipped in a non-impact workout (yes, still no running because of the foot injury!).
After the gym we sped over to get George...went home for some lunch. Then it was time for George to go to tennis. That was another hour spent playing outside. Then, we tried to go home to rest, but that mostly didn't happen. By 3pm it was time to head back to the elementary school for track practice. More time for the Ladies to ride bikes and play outside. It was finally a bEaUtiFUl day on Monday!! Thank you heavens for that blessing!
Five minutes after loading up from track practice, Jane was out. And we were all feeling exhausted. I started thinking about how I still had to go home and make dinner. Quickly shifting gears...
I started looking for "FOOD TO TAKE AWAY". That was exactly what this night was calling for. Thank you Pei Wei for providing us with fast, non fast food-like food. That was a good idea!
After getting everyone fed and bathed, I thought if I put the PJs on the day might naturally start winding down. Obviously, I was the only one thinking that way. The Ladies continued on with the party (notice Darin supplying the party music in the background). .
And that's when I have to realize that I'm outnumbered. Rather than fight the party, I have to just grab the camera and embrace the moment. Because, like they say, these moments just can't last forever. Live it up while you can is the lesson my Ladies teach me everyday! Party on.

9 comments:
Swimming, tennis and track practice all in one day?! I'm soooooo jealous of Pei Wei. It's probably a good thing there's not one closer to us since we could make every day a day to take food away. Love the care bear slippers with the SSC hat.
I'm so troubled because I don't have my children in ANY extra activities right now. I just feel like life is crazy enough as is. I guess I need to start up again, but I DON'T WANT TO!
I love that the girls were up for there lesson at 7 and it didn't start til 9 :) too cute!! Sounds like a busy day! Great way to end it with some Pei Wei...we love that place, so yummy! Actually we ate there on Monday too :)
Don't be troubled. Track has a THREE week season, and Monday was the first day. Tennis is a come whenever you want activity. When the weather is nice, and my kids WANT to go, I'll take them. Otherwise, we don't do that. And it's just back luck that they all fall on the same day. The swimming lessons last all of TWO weeks. Believe me, we have plenty of entertainment and extra activities just going on in our own house!
You are a crazy busy mama! It's always fun to see a comment from you on my blog. Your little ladies are gorgeous! I don't know how you do it with four kids and all of those activities. I'm still trying to figure out how to get dinner on the table every night!
What a day! I was tired just reading everything you did. I'm impressed that you squeezed in a workout, but I'm sorry it's still low impact. Hopefully today was a little slower paced!
we are moving to california for the summer again! When do you leave for Korea? I want to come visit.
oh I am excited you guys will be in SJC!!! Definitely have to meet you on the beach one day or something!!
I love the expression of delight on their faces at the pool. They truly do set a good example of living life to the fullest.
Post a Comment