I've learned a lot about little girls since we had Jane and Ruby. I think they can pretty much be summed up like this: princesses, a lot of talking, glitter, dancing dresses, a lot of talking, horses, tea parties, the color pink (and purple), and a lot of talking. So I was glad to find Ruby this afternoon looking like this...
Of course, at the exact same moment, Jane looked like this...

8 comments:
Wow, Darin, for a guy whose as chatty as you are, "A lot of talking" must really mean something...
Did you find out why Ruby looked like that? Perhaps she was just under the evil witch's spell and needed some magical potion to turn her back into a princess... or perhaps she was playing star wars.
haha!! Wow, you have your hands full. Hang in there! They are so cute.
that is hilarious!
They sure keep you on your toes!
They are the funniest girls! I love those pictures.
I can't wait to come babysit in May! But I'll have to prepare myself for all the talking. Sounds intense!
It is very intense.
It's pretty much non-stop, unless they are asleep, which only happens for about 10 out of the 24 hours.
Post a Comment