Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas to go...

We decided to take our Christmas party on the road. We're heading up to Oregon to party it up with the Earnests there. We abruptly left on Wednesday evening to avoid the winter storm that was forecast. George's birthday was a tiny bit over shadowed with our last minute travel plans. I will owe him a birthday post when we return.

We made it to Provo at 3:30am on Thursday morning. We are being graciously hosted by my sister and her family. The kids are having fun with their cousins. And we are all scrambling to do our last minute Christmas shopping. And of course we will make time for a gingerbread-house-making Christmas party tonight.

See you all after the new year!! Merry Christmas.

5 comments:

Christy said...

Merry Christmas! I love last minute trips. By the way, you did it! Your Christmas card is adorable. Good for you.

Ie Li said...

I love gingerbread house making parties! I still remember my first (and only) one at your house in Syracuse when Steve and I were just dating. What fun! Say hello to the gang from the SAZband!

Jan Hawkes said...

We got your Christmas card and it is beautiful. Well worth the effort. Best wishes on your Christmas road trip. I hope that is worth the effort too. You totally amaze me with your ambition. Hope you had a great Christmas and we're looking forward to seeing your posts. Hey, do Sarah and Scott have a blog? We'd love to see how their family is doing too.

Jan Hawkes said...

BTW, Rachel hasn't posted since Nov. 18 and I heard the Wiley's had interesting people at their Christmas party. Were you there? Please post photos.

sara b said...

Merry Christmas Annee! Come back soon, I miss your clever blog!