But now I'm the mom, and I know why my mom used to wish we would have just had a two-hour delay! I don't think I will be able to handle this, all day long...
p.s. And if you are about to comment on how every little snow there actually appears to be in my back yard, just spare me! I already realize that there isn't really enough snow to cancel school. As I'm sure every other mother in the district has. It's just we haven't had a snow day yet this year, and the year is almost over. I guess they thought we wanted one, or something.

3 comments:
Your picture of the boys says it all. It really captures the essence of having all of your kids home ALL DAY LONG! It totally reminds me of lazy summer days where all I did was play nintendo.
That picture of your boys cracks me up...why is it that kids, having such wonderful seating options as leather couches, choose instead to sit on the arm of one and in an office chair? It doesn't look nearly as comfortable...my kids do the same thing. When do you thing the comfort need surpasses the need to just annoy you?
I hadn't even realized that Brooke, but it's totally true. They'll take all the pillows off the couches and pile them on the floor, rather than sit on the couches as they were intended. Funny.
Post a Comment