I love it! Those are some gorgeous cookies and kids. How did you get such brilliantly colored icing? One thing, where's the skeleton apron?
You are right Katie, that would have really added to the event had the skeleton apron been pulled out. Bright colors=way more than the recommended drops of food coloring.
DO you have a delicious soft sugar cookie recipe? I am on the hunt for one.
I have two different recipes, both are delicious. I should post one. I'll call you.
I want it too. And your icing recipe. Looks like fun!
What fun Annee! You're such a fun mom.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love it! Those are some gorgeous cookies and kids. How did you get such brilliantly colored icing? One thing, where's the skeleton apron?
You are right Katie, that would have really added to the event had the skeleton apron been pulled out. Bright colors=way more than the recommended drops of food coloring.
DO you have a delicious soft sugar cookie recipe? I am on the hunt for one.
I have two different recipes, both are delicious. I should post one. I'll call you.
I want it too. And your icing recipe. Looks like fun!
What fun Annee! You're such a fun mom.
Post a Comment