Was it worth staying up until 2am to make this twirly skirt? Maybe not, considering I still have to make another tomorrow to avoid all strife.
(In case you want to stay up until 2am to make your own twirly skirt, here how I did it, mostly, not exactly, because I am simply inept at following patterns completely!)
(In case you want to stay up until 2am to make your own twirly skirt, here how I did it, mostly, not exactly, because I am simply inept at following patterns completely!)
But it was totally worth staying up until 2am to see this guy, walking out the door to his "war" shift which will run from 2am-2pm (which today ran from 2am-5pm!). Thank goodness it's only a pretend war! He was sweating before he even walked out the front door in all that gear.
Good night!

7 comments:
Oh my goodness it's adorable! I love it. The fabric is awesome and the style so cute! Way to go! Yes totally worth it. But I do always hate doing the same thing again, so I understand the reluctance to do the second one. Darin looks awesome. Glad there's not a real war.
please let us inherit them when they are too small for your girls! june would love it
The skirt looks awesome. I love it! Now onto the appliqued top. Was Darin somewhat surprised to see and up waiting for the photo op at 2AM? Is he wearing that outfit outside in your heat and humidity?
It was so worth it! That skirt is totally adoreable!
Honestly, I don't think Darin was that surprised. I think he predicted it before he went to bed at 6:30pm, that I would still be up when he got up. Yes, he and all the other warriors out here have to wear that get-up to and from work everyday this week!
Simply darling! I love the style of the skirt and the fabric. Too cute! While Darin looks great in the camo, I actually really like the wall of fame he is standing in front of. Great arrangement!
So no one thought Darin's outfit was adorable?
Post a Comment